Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tunnel Size:||500 (W) ×300 (H) Mm||Conveyor Speed:||0.22m/s|
|Conveyor Max Load:||100 Kg||Single Inspection Dosage:||< 1.32μGy|
|Wire Resolution:||40AWG||Warranty:||2 Years|
baggage x ray machine,
airport x ray machines
Small Size Duel Energy X Ray Baggage Scanner SF5030C Use For Hotel Detection
1． General technical parameters
Tunnel size: 500(W) ×300(H) mm
Conveyor Speed: 0.22m/s
Conveyor Max Load: 160 kg
Wire Resolution: 40AWG
Spatial Resolution: 1.0mm Horizontal and Vertical
Steel Penetration: 40mm
Single inspection dosage: < 1.0μGy
Leakage radiation: <0.1µGy/h
Computer: 19”High Resolution LCD Monitor
Detector: L-shape dual energy semi-conductor PD array detector module(24bit)
Grey level: 4096 (24 bit)
Power supply: 220V AC (±10%) 50±3Hz
Power consumption: 1.0KW (Max)
Noise level: <58dB
Storage temperature: -20℃～60℃
Operation temperature: 0℃～45℃
Relative humidity: Up to 95％(Without condensing)
System weight: 400Kg
Human body and equipment safety rules.
(1) X-ray security inspection systems can only be operated by personnel who has received training or authorized
by management authority.
(2) X-ray security inspection systems are tested strictly before leaving the factory according to state standards.
Safety of the operators, passengers, articles in luggage and parcels are made sure only after correct installation and
operated by trained and qualified operators.
(3) The running equipment must be watched by personnel specially assigned. Otherwise it might be in danger of
damage, or persons who casually touch the equipment might be in danger of mechanical or radiation injury.
(4) The generator inside the equipment will radiate minute dose X-ray only when articles inspected pass through
inspection area or operated manually compelled. The red indicator of X-ray On illuminates at this time.
Equipment does not radiate X-ray at any other situations.
(5) X-ray generator can be turned off immediately when Emergency Stop button above inspection tunnel is
pressed down or side panels for protection of the system are opened up.
(6) When the equipment is running normally, any part of human bodies of neither operators nor passengers shall
enter the inspection tunnel behind the lead rubber shades. Otherwise it may cause radiation injury.
(7) When the equipment is running normally and putting on or taking away luggage or parcels, any part of
human bodies of neither operators nor passengers shall touch Conveyor belt or rollers. Otherwise it may cause
injuries like squeeze.
(8) In situations described like clause (5) or (6), the Emergency Stop button shall be pressed down immediately
and act after equipment stops running.
(9) The equipment can be disassembled, reassembled, maintained and repaired only by specially trained
personnel with special craftsmanship in mechanics, electrics, electronics and computer.
(10) The equipment might be affected in operation or even damaged when any mechanical, electrical or
(11) Without permission of the manufacturer, any modification, change or upgrade of hardware or software to
the computer system may cause system being unable to operated normally or even system collapse. To prevent
X-ray security inspection systems User manual
- 3 -
system being infected by virus or being damaged, it is not allowed to use any kind of mobile memories, any kind
of CD-ROM or video and audio facilities in the system computer.
(12) When safety accessories are found damaged, please contact the manufacturer for replacement in time to
avoid radiation injury caused by X-ray leakage. The accessories includes lead rubber shading inspection tunnel,
emergency stop button or X-ray indicator, etc.
(13) According to state laws and regulations like Law of Occupational Diseases Prevention And Cure,
Regulation of Radiation Isotope And X-ray Devices Safety and Protection, Management Method for Occupational
Health Care of Radiation Operational Personnel, Please get the well installed X-ray security inspection system
registered and received monitoring and management a.s.a.p. by local environmental management department of
county level or above.
X-ray security inspection equipment imaging principle
An L-shape dual-energy photodiode array X-ray detector is installed in X-ray security inspection system. During
the X-ray scanning process to parcels, the detector receives two kinds of X-ray signals respectively, one is low
energy, and the other is high energy. A theory is described below to distinguish different substances by different
atom number. The X-ray absord capability of low atom number substance decreases slow with increase of X-ray
energy, while the X-ray absord capability of high atom number substance decreases fast with increase of X-ray
energy. i.e. ratio of high energy X-ray absord coefficient to low energy X-ray absord coefficient changes with a
certain law with different atom numbers. According to general international practice, images are processed basedc
Contact Person: Ms. Angelia Yuan